It’s the start of a New Year and I”m making a few changes to my blog. I really enjoyed writing the series 25 Tips of Christmas for a couple of reasons,
- It made me write everyday for 25 days straight
- I discovered I liked staying focused on one theme versus trying to come up with random tips to present.
So, I’m restructuring how I present stuff this year. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas and questions – do you have a time-saving question – please send it my way!
- A Minute – A Thought. Subscribe to this new blog and receive (almost) daily “time” themed inspirational and thought-provoking quotes. Sometimes the daily thought won’t touch you, but sometimes it will resonate with you and might change the way you do things. http://aminuteathough.wordpress.com/
- “Not-me” Mondays I am the first admit that I don’t know everything – thus I’ll be sharing articles, blogs, and links of I’ve read throughout the week.
- Tips on Tuesdays – you can look forward to my usual time-saving tips brought to you every Tuesday.
- Wednesday’s Word – on hump day of each week, I’ll present a business term, its definition and ways to apply them to your small business. I’ve always believed that many business practices can be used in a home environment so even my non-business followers will gain information that can be applied to their routines as I’ll offer ways to implement the “word” into your daily lives.
- Thursday’s Takes – Think – Amy Munns meets Andy Rooney. A little lighter and a little edgier, I hope you enjoy them.
OK – so let’s get started tomorrow!
Pingback: “Not Me” Monday – Tickle Files | Just a minute….
January 27, 2012 at 7:13 am
Thanks for mentioning that it helped to write 25 days in a row. I’ve been thinking about doing a six week video challenge – recording and inspiring video for YouTube every (work) day for six weeks. You’ve inspired me! I’m definitely gonna do it now, starting after I get back from vacation 🙂
January 27, 2012 at 7:53 am
That’s awesome Marie! So honored to hear that my challenge inspired you. I’d love to link to a video of yours on my blog – can you send me your YouTube link and I’ll subscribe.
Have a great day! Amy