Minute by minute

my thoughts on making the most out of all of life's minutes…

How Much Do You Pay Per Minute?

Leave a comment

I read an interesting short blurb in The Costco Connection regarding unused cell phone minutes and how much they really cost us.  According to the short article, customers typically only use 33% of their alloted minutes.  And this means, that customers  in the other 67% might actually be paying about $3/minute.  Maybe it is time to audit your cell phone plan; you might be able to save some bucks each month by reducing your alloted minutes or switching to a roll-over plan.

Hope your day is going well!

Amy

http://www.amymunns.com

Advertisements

Author: amymunns

Finding more minutes in your day. Specializing in time management, goal setting, prioritizing tasks for small business, busy professionals and active families.

Now it's your turn...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s